Break out the ice lollies and get dancing around the garden sprinkler in your underwear, for summer is here. Oh yes. And to celebrate, the new issue of Cooler is out now. Is it the perfect portable reading material for the park or beach? We like to think so.
This issue’s cover star is the super-talented, young Swedish skateboarder Sarah Meurle, shot exclusively for our cover.
Other issue highlights include:
– Our guide to the best surf breaks in Devon and Cornwall
– An interview with the director of this summer’s must-see all-girls surf film, Dear & Yonder
– An interview with the World Wakeboard Champ, Maxine Sapulette
– Our guide to the best mountain bike trails in Europe
– An interview with French/Finnish band The Dø
– A round-up of this year’s TTR World Snowboard Championships
– A look into why more and more girls are getting tattoos
Plus the usual heady mix of news and views on everything from boardsports to bikes, sport & street fashion, including the best swimwear, sunglasses, and exclusive fashion shoots by cutting-edge photographers Babette Pauthier and Matt Hind.
Click here to subscribe