Send them a link to your best riding footage from the last two years and cross your fingers! The top 3 entries will win special “behind the scenes” passes to the 2012 X Games Women’s Street contest (held during June 28th – July 1, 2012). The lucky lady with the top judged video gets to skate with the pros in the official women’s street practice the week leading up to X Games! X Games is synonymous with GOING BIG! With the largest prize purse in women’s skating history, this is the premiere skate contest for the ladies of street. The winners will be carefully chosen by our official X Games street selection committee. Good luck!
Here are the rules:
1. You have to be a female skateboarder (sorry guys!)
2. The footage must be recent (shot in the last 2 years)
3. Video edits must be at least 30 seconds long, and no longer than 3 minutes to be considered.
4. Entries must include the following information to be considered: Name, Email address, and Contact phone number.
5. Edits must be posted to YouTube or Vimeo and the links must be emailed to: email@example.com
6. Judging will be done by our official X Games street selection committee.
7. All submissions will be considered, but prizes will only be awarded to the top 3 judged entries.
8. Winners will be responsible for their own travel, lodging, and onsite expenses.
9. Deadline for all submissions is May 30, 2012.
1. Top three entries will be featured on the Alliance website, and also the Girl’s Skate Network website.
2. Top Three entries will receive: special “behind the scenes” X Games passes, and also goodie bags w/ skate product directly from the pros.
3. The top judged entry will get to skate with the Pros in the Women’s X Games Street practice the week leading up to the contest.
(A) Entries without contact info will not be considered.
(B) The Alliance is not responsible for injuries incurred while skating during the making of a video, or while onsite at the X Games.
(C) Video content must be of the person submitting the video, and submitters must have full rights to the footage when submitted
(D) If the submitter is under 18, they must have the approval of a parent to enter
(E) Judges decisions are final