1) It's home to some of the most remote (and beautiful) beaches in the British Isles
2) And it's also one of the only places in the UK you can ride powder
3) You can't come to Scotland and not have an adventure...
4) It's a dream for hikers
4) Snowdon ain't got nothing on Ben Nevis...
6) You can climb one of the few extinct volcanoes in the UK
Yes, Arthur's Seat in Edinburg was once full of lava!
7) Mountain bikers think Scotland is practically heaven
They even hold a leg of the MTB World Cup here
8) You'll see some awesome wrecks if you go diving around the Orkney Isles
9) And maybe one of these guys too
10) Plus it's home to the world's third largest whirlpool, the Corryvreckan in Arygll
11) You've got to be a pretty hardy type if you come from Scotland
12) Seeing as the weather is normally like this