1) Where do people always say they want to be, if they could live anywhere?
Cornwall. That's where.
2) You can go to the beach after work
Forget huddling in the sunshine outside a busy London pub
3) Hike one of the longest (and most beautiful) coastal paths in the UK on the weekends
4) And cook your dinner on the beach
Two words: beach BBQ
5) How many counties do you know that have a theatre cut into a cliffside?
6) And hold amazingly bizarre events like the World Belly Boarding Championships
7) It's the home of British surfing...
8) If the surf is good, it's a legitimate excuse to clock off work early
9) There are far more foodie options than just Cornish pasties
Cornwall now has three Michelin Star restaurants, plus some amazing (slightly cheaper) options too - check out Little Plates in Wadebridge
10) But you don't have to spend loads of money to have a good night out
11) It's so remote you always feel like you're on an adventure
12) Plus everyone has a dog
That can only be a good thing.