Are you a budding writer with a love of adventure, action sports and the outdoors? We are looking for strong digital writers with a passion for being active and health conscious, who enjoy surfing, snowboarding, skateboarding, yoga and much more.
Interns at Cooler are given the opportunity to write for the magazine from day one (we won't have you photocopying or making tea!) You will also be helping us work on the social media side to our site and create SEO-friendly content.
Our two week placements are located in our London office in Clapham and your travel and lunch will be paid by Cooler during your time working with us.
What You Need:
- To be energetic, driven and committed to journalism as a career
- A familiarity with the magazine and understand its particular editorial requirements
- Excellent written English with natural, informal, entertaining writing style
- A love of the outdoors, female fitness and adventure sports
- Good working knowledge of WordPress or other CMS
- Good grasp of how the main social networks work
- General awareness of web technologies
- Understanding of SEO
- Photography, videography, and editing skills an advantage
There are many digital positions and freelance opportunities out there at the moment, so if you are keen to get into the fitness, action sports or bike journalism, this is a great opportunity to take your first step into the industry.
Think you're the right person for the job? Email your CV, available dates and three article ideas you think might work for Cooler to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.