We’re riders, always have been. As far back as the 1970s we were crazy enough about bikes and riding to search the world over for just the right piece of hardware – a frame, a crank, a tire – anything that would make our daily rides even the smallest bit better. There were many times when the specific product that we had in our mind’s eye simply didn’t exist, so, relying on our passion for riding and keen desire to innovate, we started making new and different products ourselves. Passion and innovation were the secrets to our early success and have been the bedrock of our business ever since. We never would have made breakthroughs like the original Stumpjumper, carbon-and-titanium Epic Ultimate, or our Roubaix SL if we didn’t have a limitless passion for riding and a desire to innovate.
We learned a long time ago that if we’re going to improve our ride, your ride anybody’s ride, we’ve got to develop innovative technologies that improve everyone’s time on a bike. Passion for riding and ceaseless drive to innovate – it’s what makes us Specialized, and it’s what will allow us to make your next ride better.
Congratulations to Judith Scales, who has won a Specialized Globe D4W bike worth £260!
• Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium trekking design frame, fully manipulated tubing w/ fender and rack braze-ons
• Specialized low rise bar, 25.4mm, 6066 alloy, 6 degree up, 8 degree backsweep, 620mm width
• Specialized Dual Compound grips
• Specialized Borough tyres, 700x42c w/ wire bead
• Specialized Body Geometry Sport Women’s saddle
• Specialized Future Shock, alloy suspension seatpost, preload adjust, 27.2mm x 350mm
For more info, go to: www.specialized.com