You've caught us in a shallow, form over function kinda mood today with these skateparks chosen not for how they skate but how they look, so for a change we're suggesting you feast your eyes and not your feet. Don't worry we won't make a habit of it.
1. THE WATERMELON – I SKATED a watermelon via longboardgirlscrew
2. THE GLOW IN THE DARK PARK – Vision may be highly overrated but those frothers are about to get slammed via lightpublic.com
3. THE PIRATE SHIP – Yo ho ho and a bottle of tailslides via confuzine.com
4. THE MONSTER – We'll eat you up we love you so
5. THE WAVE – Dodge vampires & ride the concrete wave in Santa Cruz
6. THE NOT SO ANGRY BIRDS –James Jarvis painting Plymouth's Central Park just before the bulldozers rolled in via creative review
7. THE PINBALL MACHINE – We saved the best til last, watch this awesome vid from New Zealand and tell us we're wrong. Retro skate gold