Neilson have once again teamed up with yoga host Diane Lee for their third annual yoga retreat week.
The week is aimed at all levels of ability, whether you're wantin to establish more confidence, a daily practice or to achieve lots of flexibility gains. Whatever your reason, the yoga retreat is sure to provide an action-packed start to the summer.
The week-long retreat will be held 6th - 13th May 2007 at The Retreat in Sivota, Greece. It has been developed to provide first class facilities in stunning surroundings with a programme of activities which spells utter bliss for single travellers, partners and families.
Uniquely, Neilson’s hosting of the event at their Beachplus Club allows less active partners and families to accompany yogis, relaxing in the beautiful backdrop of Greece’s Ionian coast. Days are split between optional longer morning sessions and relaxing evening sessions as well as the freedom to enjoy Neilson’s Beachplus formula.
The unique six day yoga programme offered by Diane Lee is available for the price of £699, including flights, transfers, superb accommodation on a club board basis, specialist yoga tuition and the usual range of Beachplus activities, like sailing, windsurfing, mountain biking, tennis and waterskiing, at no extra charge.
Morning Sessions: These will generally be based on a dynamic flow of postures, mainly taken from the Ashtanga Primary Series. Pace is variable, and can be experienced at many levels, though those seeking challenging yoga will find these sessions invaluable.
Evening Sessions: A variety of sessions, based largely around principles of Hatha yoga, offer gentle evening activity. Also featured will be pranayama (breathing sessions), gentle stretches, clinics for hips and back bends and partner work. The beautiful environment of The Retreat is used to full effect, with its beaches, waterside decked areas and ample shade.
- Superb food prepared by expert chefs, with plenty of healthy options.
- The opportunity to join and support your partner, while enjoying a great holiday yourself.
- Beautiful and luxurious surroundings in a quiet corner of Greece.
- Full programme of optional but inclusive activities including windsurfing, dinghy sailing, water skiing and wakeboarding, tennis, yoga and more…
- Professional childcare from four months to four years, including the free 'Sea Urchins' club for two to four year olds.