Other issue highlights include:
- We interview Pauline Ado and ask if she’s the future of French surfing?
- From Nirvana and Dr. Martens to Pulp Fiction and Edward Scissorhands, not to mention the rapid growth of women’s snowboarding and surfing – why we love the early 90s!
- We speak to Nicole Angelrath, one of the world’s first pro snowboarders
- We interview Brooklyn-based electro band Yeasayer
- We pick the best eco-friendly scents
- Head to head – Euro v US snow camps
Plus plenty of news and views on everything from boardsports to bikes, sport & street fashion, including the best goggles and an exclusive 90s-inspired fashion shoot styled by Loren Platt and shot by cutting-edge photographer Valerie Phillips.
Bring it on!