To make the most of these lazy, blissed-out days step away from the screen and relax with the latest issue of Cooler, the best digital-free accompaniment for the beach, park or garden.
Our cover star is none other than Lyn-Z Adams Hawkins – global skate star, buddy of Tony Hawk and the first woman to ever land a Mctwist.
Other issue highlights include:
- A profile of surfing’s bright young things, including Laura Enever, Tyler Wright and French ripper Pauline Ado
- A review of Leave A Message – the best girls’ surf film ever?
- Interviews with four artists who skate, including Mimi Knoop
- The best eco action sports trips
- A travel guide to Gothenburg, Sweden’s coolest city
- Snowboarding remote powder fields in NZ
- An interview with MTB legend Tracy Moseley
- How to make your own crafty doorstop
Plus plenty of news and views on everything from boardsports to bikes, sport & street fashion, including paradise prints, 70s psychedlia and an exclusive underwater bikini shoot styled by Britta Burger and shot by cutting-edge photographer Harley Weir.
Bring it on y’all!
And to make sure you never miss an issue again, subscribe now and get an exclusive Cooler tee!