Nicole Maria Winkler shot her exclusively for the cover in London and in our interview we chat to her about her need for speed, the X Games, the Olympics and how she wants to catapult women’s snowboarding into the next dimension!
Other issue highlights include:
- Testing the baddest snowboards for winter
- The hottest trends in snow wear
- The best girl snow films incl. Peep Show & Lipstick
- We interview three times X Games medallist Jenny Jones
- And the surfer Malia Manuel who starred in Leave A Message
- And grunge artist Lora Zombie
- We profile 10 of the best eco-friendly snow resorts
- And four prominent eco activists
- Travel guide to Paris, city of love and, er, Thai beef noodles
- How to make a pinhole camera
- And we interview the band Veronica Falls
Plus plenty of news and views on everything from boardsports to bikes, and the best sport & street fashion in the galaxy, including cartoon prints, mud-colour riot, bright helmets, Into the Wild-inspired outerwear and an eco fashion story shot by Mikael Gregorsky and styled by Milena Silvano.
It’s sssssshowtime (and wow that’s a cheesy sign off even for us!).