So here we are – Spring/Summer, how did that happen? It’s been an awesome winter with some epic snowfall and we are pretty bummed to be leaving all that late season powder behind us. A bit. Well, not that much actually because it’s summer and that means surf, sun, skating, turning your face to the sky and closing your eyes in order to really absorb the warmth and glow of those long lazy days. And cover girl Alana Blanchard – when she’s not dominating the land of social media – knows exactly how to make the most of those rays, glued firmly to her surfboard and riding the waves of her haters with style.
And once you’re done with that, why not:
* get to grips with Lucy Adams, one of the UK’s – and Europe’s – most inspiring skate ambassadors
* let go of your bad day by reading up on four women who followed their dreams, proving you can too
* and if you dream of surfing empty waves, you’re going to love reading about Kerala’s embryonic surf scene
* Tiffanie Wen picks her favourite cities for their vintage fashion scene
* while skate queen and snapper Jenna Selby talks to girl skate crews about the benefits of being in their gang
* find out about how your surfing can save the world
* and then get inspired to crash down it on a downhill bike at mach 10 with our Rachel Atherton interview
* Fashion ed Britta Burger has put together awesome features with printed swimwear, real girl inspired fashion and photographer’s self portraits – how do you see yourself?
* then get your ass over to Tokyo with local Hollie showing us the spots before chilling out at some of the best yoga retreats in the world.
In other words, we’ve got summer wrapped up. Read up, get up, get out. Boom.