The 2007 AST Dew Tour season kicks off on June 21st with more than 150 of the top action sports athletes in the sports of Skateboarding, BMX and Freestyle Motocross vying for the $3.5 million prize purse and Dew Cup trophy.
The AST Dew Tour, the world’s premier season-long action sports tour, recently announced their complete schedule for the 2007 season. In addition to returning to Portland, Ore. and Orlando, the Tour will stop at three new cities this season, including Baltimore, Cleveland, and Salt Lake City.
“We are very excited about returning to Portland and Orlando after two successful seasons, and are eager to bring the AST Dew Tour to three new host cities: Baltimore, Cleveland and Salt Lake City,” said Wade Martin, President and General Manager of the AST Dew Tour. “All five host cities have demonstrated great support of action sports over the years and we know the fans will embrace the Tour as they have for the past two seasons.”
The complete 2007 AST Dew Tour schedule is as follows:
- Panasonic Open – June 21-24 Baltimore, Md.—Camden Yards Sports Complex
- Right Guard Open – July 19-22 Cleveland, OH—North Coast Harbor
- Vans® Invitational – Aug. 16-19 Portland, Ore.—Rose Quarter
- Toyota Challenge – Sept. 20-23 Salt Lake City, UT—Energy Solutions Arena
- PlayStation® Pro – Oct. 18-21 Orlando, Fla.—Amway Arena