The beautiful, confident, modest singer and songwriter from Blackburn has already built herself a huge internet fan base and is currently putting together her debut album for Columbia Records. The first single, Headrush, will be released later this autumn – more details to follow soon.
But this August she will spend travelling the surf towns of the UK with her acoustic band in a 1970's VW campervan! They will play at a mixture of Quiksilver stores and music venues and she'll be selling her debut EP entitled 'The First Five' exclusively at her shows, along with some self designed t-shirts and limited edition necklace's produced by Quiksilver. Make sure to catch one of their gigs, we're pretty sure it's gonna be a lot of fun...
August 2010 Dates
· 4th Aug: Mary Mary, Loughborough
· 5th Aug: Altered Egos, Market Harborough
· 7th Aug: Field View Festival, Wiltshire
· 10th Aug: Quiksilver Store, Brighton
· 17th Aug: Quiksilver Store, Bath
· 20th Aug: Clotsworthy, St Ives
· 21st Aug: Anns Cottage, Polzeath
· 23rd Aug: Quiksilver Store, Newquay
· 24th Aug: Ride Café, Plymouth
· 25th Aug: Wig and Pen, Truro
· 26th Aug: The Taphouse, St Agnes
· 27th Aug: Café Irie, Newquay
All shows are free entry, except for Field View Festival.