Beach London is a gallery and creative agency in Shoreditch that works with some of the World’s leading illustrators and designers. This is the place to go if you wanna meet some cool people and check out some nice art on a Thursday night.
Beach have got a really cool shop online:
1. Joel Clifford – London, An Arctic Wonderland.
2. Alice Tye – L.A. Confidential.
3. Lubok Verlag – Lubok 8.
4. Leah Stewart – Wayside. 2 colour A5 risograph zine.
5. Sophie Alda – Demisplurge.
6. Valerie Phillips & Arvida Bystrom – This is my Driver’s Licence.
7. Brendan Megannety – Born Too Loose Patch & Devil Patch.
8. Belly Kids – Thrill Murray. A Colouring Book Based on Bill Murray.
9. Outsiders Division – Baker Street.
All products are available to buy now over at BEACH London’s online store: www.beachlondon.co.uk
AND we are really looking forward to Pau Sampera’s first UK Solo show that Beach is hosting. Look at this poster..! The name of the show makes us quirk.. or smirk?