1) Views take on a whole new meaning when you become a climber
2) You won't look at boulders and mountains the same way again
3) You'll get an awesome tan without having to use one of these...
4) And it's a really, really great workout
You'll get super strong and toned - and it's fun
5) Although your hands will constantly look like this
But at least you'll have the scars to prove all your hard work paid off
6) You'll have no problem opening jars with your new super strength grip
7) You can climb pretty much all year round
Even if it's snowing or chucking it down with rain
8) There's none of that repetitiveness you get with running or cycling...
9) And you're problem solving ability will be top notch
Put that on your CV!
10) You've got to learn to put your trust in other people
Quite literally, with your life
11) It's fun and terrifying at the same time
Even if you don't like heights, it's a good way to cure the fear