20 Signs You’re Totally Obsessed With Festivals
Why can't we wear cut offs and glitter everyday?
1) You regularly wish that wellies, cut offs and glitter could be part of your day-to-day wardrobe
Where To Get It
2) Your Facebook photo is still a picture of you dancing covered in mud and paint…
3) And you have Facebook albums dedicated entirely to photos of the bands you’ve seen…
4) You’ve watched last year’s festival’s montage videos hundreds of times
5) Your pub talk regularly consists of getting your friends to guess this season’s headliner
6) You’ve already started planning this year’s outfits…
7) You’ve already bought at least one piece of festival clothing off eBay…
8) And your headdresses are safely stored in your bedroom, ready to return next summer
9) You’re constantly day-dreaming about last year’s mental festival raves….
10) … Which make night’s out in your city seem rubbish by comparison
11) You can reel off the acts performing at each of the big festivals at the drop of a hat
12) And your excitable tweets have been retweeted by festival’s Twitter page. Already…
13) You KNOW the horror of trying to buy a Glastonbury ticket…
14) And have more festival ticket release dates on your calendar than friend’s birthdays…
15) You’ve had your entry wristbands on for so long that they’re becoming a biohazard
16) You own a bum bag (or more than one)…
17) Weekend camping tickets are more important to you than food and basic life necessities
18) The week before a festival is basically like the lead up to Christmas
19) And you know post-festival blues ALL too well
20) But the minute the season is over, you know it’s time to start planning for next year!
Newsletter Terms & Conditions
Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.
Read our full
Cookies help us deliver our services.