1) If you haven't been able to sit cross-legged since you were at school, then you should give yoga a try...
2) It's a really great workout
You will stretch muscles you didn't even know existed
3) You'll have much better posture
Particularly if you spend a lot of time hunched over a computer - adios back pain!
4) It will help you sleep better
Yes, all you insomniacs, it really will
5) You can still do it when you're nearly 100 years old
Tao Porchon Lynch from Westchester, New York is 96 years old and she's still teaching yoga classes. Watch this video to see just how amazing she is.
6) No one expects you to be amazing straight away
It takes years of practice. Literally years
7) But yoga isn't about being able to twist your body like a pretzel...
It's a whole lot more than that
8) It will train you to stop thinking about work/school/the state of your apartment all the time
"Do my feet smell bad?"
9) And remind you to laugh at yourself sometimes
10) It will make you want to drink, smoke and eat less junk food
I know, it's awful, isn't it?
11) All those yoga pants you've been staring at online? Now you've got an excuse to buy them
12) It will help ease all those aches and pains that just won't go away..
It's even helped people overcome illnesses and spinal problems
13) Combat the winter blues...
Found yourself crying over an insurance advert? It's time to start yoga
14) And get over the embarrassment of farting in class
Well, maybe not. Farting is always pretty funny.