16 Things You’ll Only Understand If You Grew Up In An Adventurous Family
A 'short walk' was never a short walk....
1) When growing up, you regularly faced this sight on a Sunday afternoon…
2) Followed by this one a few hours later…
3) You learned at an early age that a short walk is never a short walk
4) And relaxing holidays usually looked like this…
5) So taking your friends away with your family was always interesting…
6) There are bound to be some embarrassing old action sports photos of your parents around
7) And maybe even your grandparents too….
8) While you got might have gotten grumpy about the endless outdoor pursuits when growing up….
9) You’re a 100 per cent adventure convert now!
10) Which sibling is better at surfing is still always up for dispute…
11) But they’ll always be your favourite people to hit the waves with
12) Now you’re grown up, it has become increasingly clear that not everyone shares your family’s interests…
13) And it’s becoming more of a sticking point on dates…
14) But the more you go for adventurous partners….
15) The more you fear you’ll one day turn into you parents!
16) Good luck future kin, looks like you’ll be adventurous too!
Newsletter Terms & Conditions
Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.
Read our full
Cookies help us deliver our services.