My Mantra of the Day:
I am embracing & enjoying life…
Yoga Sadhana in Bed
* drink a glass of water in bed
* step out of your bed and take some time to acknowledge the connection with the earth, be grateful for another beautiful day on mother earth!
First things of the Day:
* drink a glass of water with lukewarm water with lemon/lime + 1 tbs pinch of cayenne + 1 tbs honey +1 tbs apple cider vinegar
* splash water on your face 7 times (for the 7 chakras)
* Kavala Graha: scrape your tongue, gargle with oil and brush your teeth
* Abhyanga Massage & Shower
* oil your face and enjoy the aroma of the essential oils
Now youʼre ready for your altar time.
Altar Time (ME time)
3 to 12 rounds of Surya Namaskara (classic Sun Salutation)
Utkatasana (Chair Pose)
Parivritta Utkatasana (Revolved Chair Pose)
Navasana (Boat Pose)
Virabhadrasana II + Utthita Parsvakonasana (Warrior Pose II + Extended Sides Angle Pose)
Ardha Chandrasana (Half Moon pose)
Ardha Matsyendrasana (Spinal Twist Pose or Half Lord of the Fish Pose)
Savasana (Corpse Pose/Relaxation)
Disclaimer: only do these poses if you are in good health, not pregnant and already got some yoga experience! If you don’t have any experience yet, go see a teacher first. We take no responsibility for injuries or other discomforts.
Bhastrika: Sit in comfortable meditation postures. Hands resting on the knees, spine straight.
Take a deep breath in and breath out forcefully through the nose, do not strain.
Immediately breathe in with the same force.
Inhalation: diaphragm descends/abdomen move outward.
Exhalation: Diaphragm upward/abdomen inward.
Continue this for 10 breaths, then take a deep breath in& breath out slowly.
Practice up to 5 rounds.
This practice burns up toxins, toning the digestive system.
Tips of the 2nd day:
* use your bike instead of your car, the stairs instead of the escalotor or the lift. Put on your favourite playlist and move your booty!
* go for a Barefoot session, walk barefoot on the grass, on the sand.
* call your loved ones, say I love you and smile!!!
By Night :
* 1/2 Teaspoon of triphala.
* massage the soles of your feet
Dr Seuss Mantra:
Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So… get on your way!
For more detox tips, check back tomorrow and head over to www.biarritz-ocean-detox-yoga.com!