Hold on to your sun hats (ever the optimists us!), as the new issue of Cooler is about to drop. Young, female surfers are killing it right now and we champion two of the biggest stars of this new breed – Lee-Ann Curren, the ASP Euro champion and daugher of legend Tom, and Carissa Moore, the 16-year old Hawaiian who has already beaten Layne Beachley and drawn comparisons with Kelly Slater.
Other issue highlights include:
– Checking out the best surf breaks in Ireland with the Vans team
– An interview with the Euro skate champ Ianire Elorriaga
– Our guide to the best camp sites for freesports lovers
– An interview with Au Revoir Simone
– Backcountry snowboarding in Italy
– An interview with the cyclists of Herne Hill Velodrome
– How to knit your own sunglasses case
Plus plenty of news and views on everything from boardsports to bikes, sport & street fashion, including the best bum bags and Miami-inspired threads, and exclusive fashion shoots by cutting-edge photographers Si Clark and Britta Burger.