It’s the last issue of the decade and we’ve decided to get all DIY on you, with tips on how to bake cakes, build your own kicker, make your own beauty products, knock up your own tree decorations and more.
Other issue highlights include:
– An interview with the X-Games medal winning rider Jenny Jones
– Where in the world you can find the best powder
– Behind the scenes on the first all-girls UK skate film
– We interview Mercury Music Prize winner Speech Debelle
– We speak to Annie Boulanger, freerider extraordinaire
– We send a crew to shred up the Lebanon
– Surfing in the Canary Islands
– The best snow resorts to spend New Year
– The chance to win a week’s holiday in Chamonix
Plus plenty of news and views on everything from boardsports to bikes, sport & street fashion, including the best beanies and an exclusive fashion shoot with singer/songwriter Lissy Trullie by cutting-edge photographer Tara Darby.
It’s all about the DIY baby!