It’s been a busy winter here at Cooler towers, and we’re happy to wrap up the last of our snow-tinged issues with a banging cast of talent and some serious travel inspiration to drag you kicking and screaming towards summer.
On the cover we’ve got Norwegian ripper Silje Norendal, discussing her love of shredding, globe trotting and seriously bad music. Check out her fruity fashion shoot, shot in London by Bella Howard.
Other highlights include:
– Rome super star Marie-France Roy
– the daunting world of “eco-friendly’ snowboarding
– Zero’s newest team member and the girl taking street skating by storm, Marisa Del Santo
– exploring Norway on a surf board with travel writer Demi Taylor
– Musings on Alaska, the mecca of all things snow
And much more plus news and views on everything from boardsports to bicycles, sports and street fashion, including the best bib snowboard pants and cartoon prints to keep you smiling on the sidewalk, all the way into summer…