Hold onto your furry trapper hats for a new snow season is almost among us – woo yeah! And to celebrate we have a super-rad snow issue for your reading pleasure with one of the most exciting up and coming snowboarders on the planet – the UK slopestyle wizard Aimee Fuller.
Nicole Maria Winkler shot her exclusively for the cover in London and in our interview we chat to her about her need for speed, the X Games, the Olympics and how she wants to catapult women’s snowboarding into the next dimension!
Other issue highlights include:
– Testing the baddest snowboards for winter
– The hottest trends in snow wear
– The best girl snow films incl. Peep Show & Lipstick
– We interview three times X Games medallist Jenny Jones
– And the surfer Malia Manuel who starred in Leave A Message
– And grunge artist Lora Zombie
– We profile 10 of the best eco-friendly snow resorts
– And four prominent eco activists
– Travel guide to Paris, city of love and, er, Thai beef noodles
– How to make a pinhole camera
– And we interview the band Veronica Falls
Plus plenty of news and views on everything from boardsports to bikes, and the best sport & street fashion in the galaxy, including cartoon prints, mud-colour riot, bright helmets, Into the Wild-inspired outerwear and an eco fashion story shot by Mikael Gregorsky and styled by Milena Silvano.
It’s sssssshowtime (and wow that’s a cheesy sign off even for us!).