The infamous women’s evenings from Cycle Surgery are back this year, offering free tuition on bike maintenance, essential riding technique and more in the British capital!
Sponsored by Specialized and designed for cyclists as well as newbies alike, there are four evenings planned – but spots are limited, so better make sure to sign up quick!
* Expert advice on bike maintenance, riding and nutrition
* What to wear guidance and ideas
* Relax with LOLA’s cupcakes & refreshments
* Free goody bags (for first 50 to attend each event)
* Win the latest kit
* In-store shopping discount
…and much more
The evenings will be held from 6pm – 8pm at the following stores:
Wednesday, 1st August at Cycle Surgery Spitalfields – Special Focus: Mountain biking essentials.
Thursday, 16th August at Cycle Surgery Victoria – Special Focus: Commuting & beyond.
Tuesday, 21st August at Cycle Surgery Holborn – Special Focus: Riding in the city.
Tuesday, 4th September at Specialized Concept Store Covent Garden – Special Focus: Road riding & charity events.