After a couple of summers on the beaches of South-West France, the girls from Surf Affinity have decided it’s time to spread their wings a little further this autumn and have set up two girls-only surf & yoga weeks in Morocco from 6th – 13th October & 13th – 20th October 2012, where the water is always warm!
Run in association with Surf Berbere, the camp is located right on the waters edge in the beautiful little fishing village of Taghazout. Taghazout enjoys 330 days of sunshine a year and some of the finest surf breaks in the country. The coast is littered with spots for all standards from beginner beaches to advanced points and reef breaks. After a day of surfing and soaking up the local atmosphere, you’ll need a nice relaxing yoga session to ease those shoulders. Our fully trained yoga instructor will take you through the poses and postures perfect for surfing. With a mixture of hatha and ashtanga yoga, you’ll be completely rejuvenated each evening!
Prices start from £449 per week which includes:
* 7 nights accommodation at our ocean front surf villa
* Daily Breakfast Buffet (Croissants, breads, spreads, fruit, cereals, tea, coffee, yoghurt, eggs etc)
* Lunch every day
* Paradise Valley trip
* Daily Surf lessons by our ASI qualified FEMALE instructor
* Daily Yoga Classes (Except Saturday)
* Hammam Visit + Free 30 minute massage
* Daily cleaned rooms
* Agadir Airport Transfers
* Dakine goodie bag