Skiers seeking inspiration this winter should check out the new-look maddogski.com for advice on everything from the best places to ski, advice on booking holidays, finding the nearest resorts to destination airports and even searching for the best mountain restaurants. Designed by digital marketing agency MadeWith, the new site has been influenced by user feedback to offer an independent one-stop shop for skiers with more interactive features and online guides to more than 50 of the world’s finest ski resorts.
In addition to the existing news and advice, new features on the site include:
· A ‘trip planner’ section – with interactive maps, the MadDogSki master packing checklist, links to ski insurance, special offers, top ski tips and a handy resort comparison feature letting users choose up to five resorts to review side by side
· Resort guides – independent reviews of more than 50 resorts, with detailed guides to travelling, where to stay, things to do, food and drink and useful tips on every page
· Mad Dog Club – sign up to a regular newsletter with offers, deals and news
· Flight planner – users can select their local airport to generate a list of destination airports coupled with the closest ski resorts to that airport
· Snowpedia – users can read articles, kit reviews, get up-to-scratch with ski jargon and add their own comments or entries
· Launch competition giving away five pairs of bmibaby flights plus £100 of Ellis Brigham vouchers during the period from 26th October – 9th November
Mad Dog Ski guidebooks are available to buy online in the Mad Dog Shop, or through Amazon UK , Snow+Rock and Stanfords. All books cost £8 to purchase (except the smaller Courmayeur guide at £6).