Girls, girls, girls…..The Nikita Snowboard Clip Contest is well under way!
There’s still time to make the most of the winter and the huge dumps of snow by getting some footage of you enjoying it to the full…so why not put it to good use? Nikita wants to see your best tricks and sessions, so when you enter, you’ll also see them posted on Nikita’s YouTube contest site and Vimeo channel.
Send in clips of your snowboard action before 30th March 2009 and the most popular rated clips will be put into a final entry, to be judged by the Nikita HQ crew. The victor will win a trip to Iceland in the spring and be kitted out in a full Nikita Outerwear setup!
Last year the super talented Kasia Kwiecien from Poland was selected from hundreds of girls who entered all over the world and had an amazing time hanging out, snorkelling in some icy waters, caving and of course snowboarding surrounded by the most incredible views. You can watch a video of the trip here – just click on the Nikita Iceland Roadtrip 2008.
Also, this time around there’s some more opportunities to grab Nikita prizes….We’ll be checking out all the clips and giving away a Nikita Outerwear outfit to two deserved runners up and Streetwear gear to the person that has the most fun, creative and stylish clip we rate.
To enter all you have to do is:
• Be a chick!
• Be 18 years of age or over
• Enter snowboard clips ONLY please – as long as there is some sort of snowboard action, the Nikita panel of judges will accept it
• Maximum of 3 clips per person
• Clips can be as long or short as you want as long as they don’t exceed the size limit
• Maximum size limit of clips is 5 MB
• Accept that all entries sent in will be put on Nikita’s YouTube contest site and Vimeo channel
• Send in your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th March 2009
Please include your full name, date of birth, postal address, e-mail and contact telephone number along with any other info you feel is relevant.