Our friends at Skateistan are looking for a brand manager in Berlin so if the following applies to you and you’re looking for a new adventure, drop them a line!
As Skateistan’s first Brand Manager, the successful candidate would have the opportunity to develop the first phase and early stages of Skateistan high-quality apparel collections, and other branded products. The position would involve creating a range of limited product lines alongside a basic range, working together with international artists and designers to create unique products and premium, ethical clothing.
This is an exciting and unique chance to develop a socially conscious brand that is already well-connected and well-known worldwide for its social projects and innovation. The selected applicant would gain valuable experience in a range of brand development skills, but would also be a key member of a social business where 100% of profits support an internationally recognized aid organization.
* Background in fashion/clothing, with an interest in street wear
* 3 years experience in sales
* Languages: Fluent in German and English, written and spoken
* Excellent communication skills: Good in-person/phone/email
* Experience working in start-up business
* Self-motivated and confident
* Market analysis experience
* Professional & friendly
* Knowledge of brand development and creation
* Knowledge of Skateistan/mission and market
* Knowledge of aid/development sector
* PR experience
* Working hours: 16 hrs/week
To apply please send a CV, covering letter and any other supporting documents to [email protected] with the subject BRAND MANAGER
For more details visit skateistan.org