With the summer being especially cranky this year and no real change for that in sight over the next couple of weeks but instead a lot of mesmerizing perfect athlete bodies coming at us with the Summer Olympics in London, we’ve put together a little Wellness Week.
Put together by yoga instructor and former pro snowboarder Caroline Beliard-Zebrowski and health nutrionist Emilie Mc Bride, you’ve got a whole week just for yourself and your health ahead of you, with yummy recipes, helpful tips and exciting practices.
So here’s how to start:
Start on a Saturday, preferably after a new moon (which was yesterday). Get a friend to join you for support.
The week before:
* slowly remove coffee
* reduce (stop) meat consumption
* phase out dairy & gluten
* cut out processed sugar & refined carbs
Pre Detox List:
* list your Goals & Prioirities for the week
* buy food for your weekʼs dietary objectives
* book an Abhyanga massage, hair dresser appointment, sauna/hammam, manicure/pedicure, or something else that makes you feel good about yourself and is a rare treat
Check back Monday for more detailed instructions on detoxing your body including yoga and meditation tips as well as recipes for healthy snacks and meals…