Make the most of these long sunny days because autumn is just around the corner, waiting to envelop us in a whirl of orange leaves and crisp mornings. And what better way to see out the last of the summer fun than with the new issue of Cooler? Our cover star is Welsh wonder surfer and brain surgery survivor Gwen Spurlock, who became a pin-up girl for the day during our cover shoot with Bella Howard.
Other issue highlights include:
– We interview Sally Fitzgibbons, the youngest surfer ever to make the ASP world tour
– We talk to fearless UK skater Helena Long
– We head to China to check out the skate scene in Shanghai
– Snowmobiling in the Whistler wilderness
– A surf road trip with the Roxy girls in Oz
– We talk music and skating with Band of Horses
– A travel guide to Edinburgh, Scotland
– How to be a guerrilla gardener
– How to make a bunting for a garden tea party
Plus plenty of news and views on everything from boardsports to bikes, sport & street fashion, including the best wetsuits, pastel colours and an exclusive surf and streetwear shoot shot by cutting-edge photographer Chiara Romagnoli.
Bring it on!