Our crazy snow dances and all night chanting worked! Europe is having its best winter in like 100 years. Yes yes oh yay! And what better post-shred reading fodder than the latest issue of Cooler magazine. On which we have none other than the current TTR World Champion all the way from Californ-I-A (where they really have no snow) Jamie Anderson. She has so many X Games Golds jangling around her neck you can hear her coming a mile off! And we’re totally made up to have such a global star on our cover.
Other issue highlights include:
– An eco shred mission with Kjersti Buaas to Argentina
– We interview Canadian slopestyle star Spencer O’Brien
– And top Euro slopestyler Enni Rukajärvi
– We big up the next wave of Supergroms
– Snowkiting…how hard can it be!?
– Why I snowboard: Freeride World Tour Champ Anne-Flore Marxer
– We showcase the beautiful photos of Ryan Heywood
– And present a Bali photo diary
– We make earrings from crisp packets, you should too!
– We profile the 10 best resorts for powder
– Travel guide to Moscow, city of frost and flea markets
– And we interview the musician Micachu
Plus plenty of news and views on everything from boardsports to bikes, and the best sport & street fashion in the galaxy, including statement snow helmets, pom pom beanies, DIY beauty tips, skater girl fashion and grunge outerwear styled by Britta Burger and shot by Nicole Maria Winkler.
Go get some!