Animal are stoked to welcome Gwen Spurlock to the team, the reigning Under 16 British junior champ from Swansea, South Wales.
After impressing Animal with winning pretty much every possible UK title out there the team just couldn’t say no! Steve Kitchin, Animal’s manager says: “We have been watching Gwen for a few years and are really excited to welcome her onto the team. She’s talented, dedicated and competitive but always having fun. Her boundless energy is infectious and we are looking forward to working together to help achieve her goals.”
At only sixteen, Gwen has got her name out pretty early, and with her passion and ambition, she’s a fab role-model for girls in the surf scene.
“I’m really stoked to have signed with Animal, I’m looking forward to working with a British company and being part of the team. It means I’ll be able to increase my contest schedule and I’m looking forward to getting involved with more photo shoots and promo stuff,” she says.
She’ll be joining other Animal team members Alan Stokes, Easkey Britton, Elliot Dudley and Mitch Corbett.
- Gwen Spurlock – Results highlights
- 1st British Champion under 14 girls 05
- 1st British Champion under 18 girls 05
- 1st Welsh Womens Champ 05
- 1st Welsh under 18 girls champ 06
- 1st under 16 girls UKPT champ for year 06 currently leading again.
- 9 GCSE’s. 3 A’S 3 B’S and 3 C’S