With winter just around the corner, it’s fair to say that we are getting just a little excited over at Cooler Towers at the prospect of being somewhere snowy and mountainous soon. And what better way to get hyped for the coming season than with the new issue of Cooler? Our cover girl is none other than snowboarding’s wild child Laura Hadar, who we hooked up with in her hometown of Salt Lake City.
Other issue highlights include:
– We interview snowboarding’s rookie of the year, Raewyn Reid
– We bring you the top trends in snow fashion this winter
– Our pick of the sickest boards, boots and bindings of the season
– Tales from Tahoe’s deepest backcountry with Jenny Jones
– Wildlife spotting for beginners
– Yoga moves to get your body ready to shred
– An interview with shit-hot LA girl band Warpaint
– A travel guide to Vienna
– How to make a retro snake draft excluder, just like granny used to have
Plus plenty of news and views on everything from boardsports to bikes, sport & street fashion, including the best waterproof jackets, an exclusive shoot with Kassia Meador and her crew down in Biarritz and our first snow wear fashion shoot of the season, yay!
Bring it on!